"Love is all there is." ~~ Enocia
"Only One exists." ~~ Enocia
"Life is easy, fun and full of wonder. "~~ Enocia
"Love always wins." ~~ Enocia
"Only Love has any reality." Enocia
"I'm a lover, not a fighter." from "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson

**********************************

Thursday, 1 July 2010

There is Nothing Wrong - Part 2

In a previous piece called There is Nothing Wrong, I talked about how looking for a cause tends to exacerbate a situation. I learned the hard way through personal experience that when I go looking for a cause for an illness, for example, I always find one, which delays the actual healing. However, when I come from the premise that, regardless of how things appear there is nothing wrong and all is well, the appearance will either become nothing or will be transformed into a reality that is for my highest good. How? My words come to life and become the thing itself.

Two days after writing that piece, I experienced symptoms of a migraine. Instead of looking for an emotional, mental or environmental cause, I reminded myself that there is nothing wrong with me. Then I affirmed that I see and feel only Love. The symptoms and headache were dissolved in no time at all. (See Love Does It Again!).

For the last few months there have been reports galore about the oil spill in the Gulf and who should shoulder the blame; who is responsible for clearing it up. I believe the principle of "There is nothing wrong" can be applied to this situation.

Instead of focusing on why the spill happened or blaming someone, I choose to deny the cause.

There is nothing wrong.

I see the Gulf as perfect and teeming with life.
I see people around the Gulf healthy and happy.
I see all things working out for good.

I trust in the Universe to resolve the situation perfectly.

Enocia

Related articles: Love Does It Again!; There is Nothing Wrong; Seeing the Beauty in Volcanoes; Words are Alive; The Love Pandemic; Why I Believe in Belief