"Love is all there is." ~~ Enocia
"Only One exists." ~~ Enocia
"Life is easy, fun and full of wonder. "~~ Enocia
"Love always wins." ~~ Enocia
"Only Love has any reality." Enocia
"I'm a lover, not a fighter." from "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson

**********************************

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

The Magic is Always Right Where I Am

"Man comes into the world financed by God, with all that he desires or requires already on the path. This supply is released through faith and the Spoken Word." The Writings of Florence Scovel Shinn, p. 108
As I was walking home I was marvelling at how the Universe makes life very easy by actually providing whatever is needed right where I am.

This means there's never any need to go searching for answers, all I need to do is stay alert. I have experienced my needs being met: through being inspired to be, think or act in a particular way; receiving the right ideas through people around me; observing experiences transform into the answers; seeing the answers in whatever I am enjoying at the time; or the answers pop up right beside me from sources unknown. If I don't receive them when I'm awake, I get to experience the solutions in my sleeping dreams too.

I have documented hundreds of experiences in my blogs demonstrating how answers pop up right where I am.

Don't go looking for answers; the answers are right where you are.

Enocia

Related articles: Magic Takes Hard Work; Chance Meeting - 2; Looking Out for the Good; Meeting the Need; Are You Frustrated in Love?; I am the Answer; I Have All I Need Right Here and Now; It Found Me; The Enocia Show