"Love is all there is." ~~ Enocia
"Only One exists." ~~ Enocia
"Life is easy, fun and full of wonder. "~~ Enocia
"Love always wins." ~~ Enocia
"Only Love has any reality." Enocia
"I'm a lover, not a fighter." from "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson

**********************************

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Problems are Solutions in Disguise

I woke up in the middle of the night with the following thought: "Problems are solutions in disguise."

It's only natural that if I am the source of the "problem" then the source of the solution must also lie in me. All I need to do is be the solution.

A week ago when it was really warm, I started sneezing. At first I wondered if I was being affected by the pollen then I dismissed the thought. I live in Love and Love can't give me allergies. When I looked around me I noticed everything around me radiating light. When I got on the bus, not only were the passengers radiating light, even the rail I was holding on to was radiating the same light. As I observed the light, I felt the congestion in my nostril dissolving and I stopped sneezing.

The next day I went for a walk at the marshes near where I live. As it had been raining earlier part of the paths had muddy puddles. At one point I tried to avoid the puddle by taking a detour on the grass. At first there was a lot of grass which started getting sparse, and the land got softer and softer. As I didn't want to get stuck in the bog, I thought: "HELP!" The ground instantly felt solid underneath my feet. I found every step I took was solid until I was off the grass and back on the path.

In this dreamlike universe, where everything is always shifting, problems can easily shape shift into solutions.

Problems are solutions in disguise.

Enocia

Related articles: Cause or Causeless?; Seeing the Beauty in Volcanoes; More about Shape Shifting; I am the Answer; Bottle Opener; Bugger!; The World in Motion; Angels in Disguise; The Presence - Where the Sun is Always Shining